This hands-on session is designed specifically for those who have used Microsoft® Project to manage a major shutdown. Go beyond the limits of the program to build templates and processes that will make your shutdown sing. The session is designed for projects as large as multi-million dollar petrochemical turnarounds to those as small as a single-minute die-exchange.
Structuring the project to get good intelligence
- The Scheduling Engine - Review
- Mid-project Rescheduling
Collaborating with other Microsoft® Project users
- Key date changes
- Jobs in transition
- Jobs Behind and Ahead of Schedule?
- Task Delays and their Impact?
- 3 Rules to Ensure Reliable Data
- Using Excel
- Using SharePoint
- Using Project Server
Tips from the pros for enhanced productivity:
- Dealing with mid-project over-budget
- Large-scale Coordination
- Customizing and Distributing Gantt Charts
- Running meetings using Microsoft Project
- Risk Management that You Can Use
- Configuring Views to Make Your Life Easier
- Automating Tasks with Macros
- Managing Multi-month or On-going Projects